Sunday, January 1, 2012

21 weeks pregnant

I can't even believe I am 21 weeks pregnant with this little guy. I think he is a really calm baby. I started to feel him move at like 16 weeks but I didn't feel the real big kicks until I hit 19 weeks. I feel him every day now at least a few times if not more. My 20th week was by far the most painful yet, I have been getting the worst round ligament pain and it really isn't fun! I don't know how I am going to be walking by the end of this pregnanci lol but I wouldn't change any of it for the world. I am so thankful to have this little baby growing in me and I can't wait to meet him. I still always want tacos and I am having a hard time watching my body change and I have never weighed this much in my life and I'm only half way done. I have had a really easy pregnancy so far minus the growing pain. I really can't wait to be a mommy! only 19 more weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment