Friday, August 20, 2010

Wedding, Honeymoon and Summer

Hey all so it has been FOREVER and a day since I have updated our lives on our blog!! I would love to say we have been up to LOTS but in fact we have had a pretty boring 10 months. We got married on November 8th, it was the most AMAZING, WONDERFUL day! I LOVE YOU HUBBY OF MINE! We went to Cancun on our honeymoon (pictures coming) we had so much fun laying on the beach, ordering room service. We went to chizaneza and saw the mian runes wow really amazing! Then we went snorkeling well chaz did at least lol I got in the water freaked out and got back on the boat (I'm a wimp). Then we did a whole lot of nothing for a few months. In April Chaz started work again for the summer, first stop El Paso Tx, it is way hot there and we didn't get the chance to do much but we did ride this tram thing up a mountain and back down lol (picture coming) and that was it for El Paso. Then we packed up and drove 15 hours to Oklahoma City, Ok. Wow is it humid here! It really really drives me NUTS! I walk out side and I feel like I have just been sprayed in the face with a squirt gun! I miss UTAH there's not place like home! So this summer we have been watching lots and lots of netflix and movies! Chaz has been doing some fishing though he really loves it! I love it to but I can't stand the humidity so I avoid leaving the house. We are going to try and do a lot more while we are still here and it is summer time so more pictures and post will be coming!








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love your wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING Chaz's hair in braids! Haha! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day. Can you believe you'll be celebrating your 1st anniversary soon?! We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete