Tuesday, July 26, 2011

visit to the doctors.


This isn't my ultrasound, but this picture almost looks like my ovary's.

I went to the doctors on Monday to get an ultrasound done so we could see if I the new medication I was on this cycle was working. This ultrasound was uncomfortable but we did see 1 egg in my right ovary that was considered a mature follicle it was 18'16mm. This was cycle day 10 and I guess follicle will continue to grow 1-2mm a day until you ovulate. By the time I ovulate my follicle should be a nice size. Now for the news. I have PCOS and I new that because of blood work but I had never seen what my ovaries look like because of my PCOS, well let me just say that I would have been happier if I never got to see what they looked like. My ovaries look like Swiss cheese. my left ovary is filled with cyst, it looked like I have 15-20 on that one ovary alone but my right one didn't look as bad and that was the ovary that was producing my wonderful follicle. I am on cycle day 18 and still no positive ovulation test, I'm hoping it comes soon! If we don't get pregnant this cycle for whatever reason I am moving onto HCG injections. We are praying we get or BFP soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment