Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New fertility doctor

I finaly got into see a doctor this week in Oklahoma, so we can try and figure things out with my body. I have to say that I really enjoyed this doctor!! He switched all my fertility medication and I have an ultrasound sceduled to see if my eggs are growing. Then we talked about doing the HCG trigger shot to release my egg. I am really nurviouse and excited about this cycle however, I do not want to get my hopes up. I have really made a big effort to stay off DANG GOOGLE and YOUTUBE lol. I spend all my free time googling and youtubing everything I can about fertility and success stories. I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel though. I had my very first 28 day cycle this month and I am so excited that I'm not going to have to take provera or any other medication to induce AF. I have a good feeling about this cycle! Let just hope Chaz doesn't have to go out of town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment