Friday, June 17, 2011

The dreadful 2 week wait and my big sis too short visit.






My amazing big sis came to visit us in Oklahoma this past weekend. I was so excited because in all the 5 years that we have been doing this job no one in our family's have visited us. It's also exciting because we have Chaz's amazing big sis and 2 wonderful kid living with us this summer, so we got double the family visits this summer. My sis and I had the most amazing time. We ate, watched movies, got a pedicure and a message, went on some adventures into parts of Oklahoma that I have never been in and will be happy to never be in again lol. My sis is so amazing and I miss her so much!

We are officially in the 2 week wait. I am about one to two days past ovulation and YES I did ovulate this cycle on clomid :). O came right when it was supposed to and I couldn't be happier! I am just hoping beyond hope that we are pregnant this cycle because to be honest I am getting so frustrated and it really is driving my crazy! Anyone that has been trying to conceive for a long time knows what I am talking about. They know what it's like to want something so much and not have any control over it. God please send us our baby this month!! Of course I have no symptoms to report yet because I am only 1 or 2 days pat O but I will definitely post what happens over the next 2 weeks!! Cross your fingers for us everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment