Friday, June 3, 2011

Trying To Conceive Journey


So I was thinking I would post our ttc journey so far. I have PCOS and it is the most frustrating, stupid thing in the world!!! Chaz and I have been ttc for a year now and I am currently taking my 3 round of clomid. The 1st cycle on clomid I did ovulate but it was so late in my cycle that it didn't work. The 2nd cycle on clomid was in May, I waited and waited then I thought I was getting ready to ovulate, my opk was getting darker but unfortunately no ovulation and period was like 2 days just spotting in May so I of course start to think oh my gosh implantation bleeding ha ya right took a pg test and it was negative. I wouldn't even call what I had a period for me at least mine are never ever that short or light. I couldn't start round 3 of clomid until AF starts so I call in my provera to induce my period and I am now currently on CD3 @ 100mg of clomid so far no symptoms yet but we will see. I am really really trying to be positive this cycle. I am going to go to the doctors on June 27th to see what is up if I am not pregnant this cycle.

Can I just say that I want to be a mommy more then anything in this world!! I am really trying to keep myself stress free and not to obsessed with this frustrating thing! I have my good days and bad days! I know so many women who are pregnant right now and I just want to be experiencing the pg journey with them!! I know our time will come (I HOPE) I am just super impartation well it has been a year. I will keep posting about our journey but I am hopping I will be posting a I'm pregnant soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment